Prenatal vitamins contain a wide array of minerals and vitamins that can help you and your baby get the nutrients that are needed and important for a healthy development. During pregnancy, it is essential for the mother to have a sufficient daily intake of certain nutrients such as folic acid, calcium, and iron.
The mother needs to ensure that she takes in vitamins and minerals, which are vital for proper fetal growth, development, and overall healthy pregnancy.
If you are pregnant, you need to increase your chances of creating a healthy and nutritious environment not just for you, but most importantly, for your growing baby. It is essential for you to establish a balanced diet and always make sure that you eat only healthy foods so that you and your baby can have the required amount of nutrients needed for development.
However, there is a strong possibility that no matter how healthy you eat, your body may still lack some of the nutrients that you and your baby need. That is why to ensure that you will not have nutrient deficiencies, it is best to take prenatal vitamins to fill any gaps that food alone cannot provide.
If you are looking for a prenatal vitamin that can be your nutritional partner during pregnancy, the New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Multivitamin is an award-winning multivitamin that you can consider. New Chapter has been in the industry for more than 30 years and is one of the leaders when it comes to supplement quality.
The company is also a proud bearer of the following certifications: ICS Certified Organic, which means that its vitamins are made with organic vegetables and herbs; Non-GMO Project Verified, which means that it is committed to non-GMO sourcing; and other significant certifications.
Many women prefer the Perfect Prenatal Multivitamins because aside from being organic, they also have the following great features.
Features of New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins
- It contains vital nutrients for pregnancy,such as vitamin B to help your body produce energy naturally, as well as vitamin D3, folic acid, and iron.
- The iron content is fermented and helps transfer oxygen to your baby during pregnancy.
- The folic acid content helps support a healthy development of baby’s brain, spinal cord, and healthy birth weight.
- It is fermented, which means that individual vitamins and minerals are cultured in a whole food superbroth with beneficial organic yeast and probiotics to come up with unique multivitamins.
- It also includes a cautiously selected prenatal blend of organic fruits and herbs that have been reviewed to be safe for pregnancy.
- It does not cause nausea and can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
- It uses only organic and non-GMO ingredients because New Chapter believes in doing what is best for the earth and everyone on it.
- It is made with organic herbs and vegetables like organic broccoli and kale.
- It does not have any sugar added to support a healthy pregnancy and fetal development.
- It is non-vegetarian, kosher-free, gluten-free, and does not contain synthetic fillers or animal gelatin.
- Each bottle contains 64 tablets.
- All ingredients are carefully reviewed and are 100 percent organic.
- It is made with a two-step fermentation process, which makes the product easily digestible with the use of the power of probiotics.
- It does not cause nausea, which is especially beneficial for pregnant women.
- It can be taken anytime, even on an empty stomach.
- It does not contain any DHA, which is essential during pregnancy for the baby’s brain development.
- You have to take three pills daily, which can be a hassle if you do not like taking pills or if you have a hard time swallowing them.
- Some say it has an unpleasant aftertaste.
New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins are a great choice because the company understands the importance of organic products and only uses safe and effective quality ingredients that matter. Its products are sourced responsibly, formulated expertly, and manufactured meticulously.
It is also a good thing that it is 100 percent digestible and is gentle on the stomach, as pregnant women tend to be more sensitive about anything that they take in.
However, the major drawback is that it does not contain any DHA,so you have to take another recommended supplement to make up for that.
Other prenatal vitamins on the market already contain DHA, so it may affect the decision of the consumers in terms of whether they will go with something that already has all the nutrients needed for a healthy pregnancy or choose a great product that does not contain everything that they need.