Are you a mom struggling to swallow large and odd tasting tablets for your prenatal nutrition? Well, worry no more as this post will review one of the best prenatal supplements to consider for your daily health.
The SmartyPants Prenatal Complete Gummy Vitamins is what we’re talking about here. Jam packed with high amounts of minerals and vitamins, this supplement is gentle on your stomach and perfect for moms who experience regular nausea and morning sickness.
When it comes to the formula, this supplement is packed with premium ingredients that are absorbed by the body to keep a pregnant woman safe and healthy. Among the ingredients you’re likely to find in the formula include; Vitamins, C, D, E, B6, B12, B3, Omega-3 fatty acids and enzymes. Finally, the SmartyPants Prenatal Complete Gummy Vitamins are non-GMO and are free from any artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
Features of the SmartyPants Prenatal Complete Gummy Vitamins
- Rich in essential nutrients and omega 3s—the SmartyPants Prenatal tablets are designed with high amounts of nutrients and Omega-3s found from 455 mg of oil fish and 60 mg of DHA. These ingredients are highly beneficial for both moms and their unborn babies as they aid in proper brain development.
- Rich in vitamins and folic acid—did you know that pregnant women should consume at least 400 mcg of folic acid a day? Well, the SmartyPants Prenatal Complete has recognized this and has gone ahead to include 800 mcg of folic acid in their formula to give mothers enough folic to sustain their needs. In addition to that, this formula contains high amounts of vitamins such as Vitamin C, D, E, B6, B12 and B3 to keep you healthy and free from nausea.
- One advantage of this formula is that it’s 100% non-GMO and it’s free from gluten and allergens that cause allergic reactions.
- According to most customers, this formula is ideal for everyone regardless of whether you’re pregnant or not due to its high multivitamin and nutritional value.
- This supplement has a sweet flavor and smells nice.
- This formula doesn’t contain any artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- The multiple ingredients used in the formula are highly beneficial to all women even those with allergic sensitivities.
- According to some customers, this prenatal supplement contains too much sugar.
- The pills are too many—about 6 or 7—giving you a hard time when taking them.
- According to some women, the extra sugar found in these gummies makes them feel extra nauseous and completely uncomfortable.
Finally, the SmartyPants Prenatal Complete Gummy Vitamins are some of the best prenatal supplements that are presented in the form of sweet multivitamin gummies. These gummies are rich in vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids making them the best supplements for your baby’s brain development. Although the dosage contains 6 gummies a day, most women have appreciated the low price, the non-GMO ingredients and the sweet taste which is much better as compared to those awful tasting alternatives.
Having reviewed the SmartyPants Prenatal Complete Gummy Vitamins, we found out that despite their immense nutritional value to most women and their unborn babies, a number of customers have complained about the high amount of sugar present in the gummies. For this reason, we decided to review at list two more similar multivitamins to compare the features and the prices.
The first multivitamins we reviewed was the Garden of Life Prenatal Gummy Vitamin—Mykind Organics Gummy Multivitamin for Women, 120 Count Certified Organic Fruit Chews. These prenatal gummies are the great supplement which prepare women for the wonderful journey of motherhood.
These multivitamin gummies contain 600 mcg of folate and 800UI of Vegan Vitamin D3 to support baby’s growth throughout the pregnancy. These gummies are USDA certified, non-GMO and are free from artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
The second multivitamin we reviewed was the Nature’s Way Alive! Prenatal Gummy Vitamins. A multivitamin formula made from a blend of garden veggies and orchard fruits, this multivitamin is rich in B-Vitamin complex and DHA that supports brain development and healthy eyes for growing babies.
This multivitamin is rich in calories, iodine, calcium, zinc and sodium making it a healthy prenatal supplement for all stages of pregnancy. Nature’s Way Alive Prenatal Gummy Vitamins are free from gluten, soy, wheat, peanuts and yeast making them the best for women who experience nausea and allergic reactions when taking multivitamin tablets.
Having reviewed all the three prenatal vitamins in this post, it’s without any doubt to mention that the SmartyPants Prenatal Complete Gummy Vitamins are the best in the category.
Made from non GMO, gluten free and allergen free ingredients, these multivitamin gummies are rich in vitamin D3, Omega-3 oils and essential nutrients that benefit both the mother and her baby in multiple ways.
The SmartyPants Prenatal Complete Gummy Vitamins are affordable and are the best multivitamins for women looking forward to achieve a healthy pregnancy.
In the runner up position, we reviewed the Garden of Life Prenatal Gummy Vitamin. First, let me say that these gummies could have taken the first post but because of the price factor, they had to trail at a close second. Derived from gluten free non-GMO ingredients, these multivitamin gummies are among the best for pregnant women looking forward to becoming mothers. These gummies are yummy and delicious meaning they don’t cause any nausea or bad feeling when taken.
Last but not least, we reviewed the Nature’s Way Alive! Prenatal Gummy Vitamins. Available at an affordable price, these multivitamins are rich in calories, iodine, calcium, zinc and sodium. These prenatal vitamins are rich in B-Vitamin complex and DHA that supports brain development and healthy eyes for growing babies. These gummiesare free from gluten, soy, wheat, peanuts and yeast making them the best for women who experience nausea and allergic reactions when taking multivitamin tablets.