Review of Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamins
The importance of proper nutrition during pregnancy should not be taken for granted. A sufficient supply of nutrients is not just vital to the pregnant mother’s health but also crucial to the healthy development of the baby in her womb.
Nutrient deficiencies have been proven to cause congenital abnormalities and different birth defects in babies. Not only that, but being undernourished during development has also been shown to increase the susceptibility of the baby to chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension during adulthood.
A good way to avoid these problems is to take prenatal vitamins that can help reduce maternal morbidity and mortality by treating illnesses related to pregnancy or lowering the risk of complications during delivery. Prenatal vitamins contain folate and iron, which are two of the most crucial nutrients needed during pregnancy.
It is important to look for a prenatal vitamin that can be a helpful addition to your healthy diet. Aside from folate, there are other vitamins and minerals that are important for your health, as well as for your developing baby.
Although you can get some of them through your food intake, some are harder to get from diet alone. That is when prenatal vitamins come in to fill the dietary gaps.
One excellent prenatal vitamin that you may want to consider is Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamin. The company has been in the business since 1981 and was started by a team of individuals with a shared passion for providing healthy nutritional supplements inspired by nature.
What’s great about Rainbow Light is that aside from creating natural, food-based supplements, the company also promotes sustainable practices for planetary health and contributes to fighting against malnutrition. It also offersits quality promise of using pure ingredients to create potent products.
Features of Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamins
- It provides the essential nutrients in a base of superfood extracts, which supports your nutrition and energy and promotes the baby’s healthy development.
- It has a sufficient amount of folic acid to support brain and spinal development. Each tablet contains 800 micrograms of folic acid to help prevent neural tube defects.
- It contains 4,000 IU of vitamins A, 100 milligrams of vitamin C, and 400 IU of vitamin D2, as well as 30 milligrams of non-constipating iron to support red blood cell production and bone, skin, and immune health, as well as metabolism.
- It has 90 milligrams ofgentle prenatal blend, which provides nutrition and eases the daily discomforts of pregnancy. The blend includes the superfood spirulina, as well as raspberry and ginger.
- It is made with plant source enzymes and 25 million probiotics to help enhance digestion without taxing your system or causing any upset stomach.
- It is made with natural and purity-tested ingredients. It does not contain any artificial preservatives, colors, flavors, or sweeteners.
- It is appropriate for vegetarians and vegans, as it does not contain eggs, fish, gluten, milk and other dairy products, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts, or wheat.
- Each bottle contains 150 tablets good for 150 days as only one tablet is needed for your daily dose of nutrients.
- It is gentle on the stomach because of its unique and food-based formula.
- It is completely safe and free from any allergens, artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.
- It also eases muscle aches and discomfort because of the magnesium, ginger, and vitamins C, K, and B6 contents.
- Purity is guaranteed with all Rainbow Light products.
- You only need to take one per day, and this vitamin can even be taken on an empty stomach thanks to its natural blend.
- Purchasing and using Prenatal One also allows you to help others as each purchase sends life-saving nutrition to at-risk women and children worldwide.
- It may develop dark spots when exposed to moisture, which is not a pleasant sight. However, it really does not impact product safety.
- Some women may have a hard time swallowing the pill because of its large size.
Even with the minor drawbacks listed above, the Rainbow Light Prenatal One Multivitamin remains an excellent choice for a prenatal vitamin.
One of its major selling points is that it is made from food-based ingredients, making it gentle on the stomach, which is what pregnant women need. Pregnancy already causes plenty of nausea and uncomfortable feelings, so taking a prenatal vitamin should not be taxing and should not cause any upset stomach.
Another great characteristic of this prenatal vitamin is its purity safeguard, so you can be assured that you and your baby are getting the required essential nutrients from a potent product that is made from the purest ingredients.
Rainbow Light also guarantees that the effectiveness of its products depends on the quality of its processes, which is why it follows strict quality assurance measures and standards to ensure that you only get the safest and the best.