Thorne Research – Basic Prenatal – Folate Multivitamin for Pregnant and Lactating Women Review
Thorne is among the leading companies that have set the standards in the manufacture of premium based nutritional supplements that boost the health of pregnant mothers during the prenatal stage. Available with 90 capsules in each container, Thorne Research offers a lot of nutritional value to all expectant mothers thanks to the high levels of vitamins, minerals and folate.
The Thorne Research—Basic Prenatal contains gluten free ingredients which have been lab tested over 40 times.
There are no artificial colors or flavors used in the formula. Pregnant mothers are set to benefit from the adequate folate available in the formula as it allows your baby to develop healthy bones, strong spinal cord, reduced health defects and proper brain development.
Features of the Thorne Research - Basic Prenatal - Folate Multivitamins
- High-quality pure ingredients—one feature with this prenatal supplement is the addition of high-quality ingredients that are free from allergens, soy and dairy. You see, most mothers experience morning sickness and nausea during their pregnancy. For these reasons, Thorne has eliminated all allergic ingredients that might cause any negative effects to mothers.
- High levels of vitamins and folate—did you know that not consuming enough folate may cause birth defects and other negative health effects to your baby? Well, Throne has recognized this and has added high amounts of vitamins and folate to ensure that your unborn baby experiences perfect brain, bones and spinal cord development.
- These prenatal supplements are in the form of capsules making them gentle for the body to assimilate.
- The high amounts of folate and vitamins in these capsules play a vital role in the growth of your unborn baby.
- The ingredients used in the formula are clean and free from any allergic reactions.
- According to most women, these capsules don’t cause any morning sickness or nausea as compared to most other brands.
- These capsules are available at an affordable price.
- Although most customers have praised these capsules, some have complained of frequent nausea and constipation.
- According to some customers, these capsules are slightly bigger and tastes nasty.
Finally, the Thorne Research—Basic Prenatal are among the best capsules to consider for all your prenatal and postnatal stages. Made from 100% organic ingredients, these capsules contain high amounts of vitamins, minerals and folate that are beneficial to the growth and development of your baby’s brain, bones and spinal cord. These supplements are allergic free and according to most mothers, they don’t cause any nausea or morning sickness.
Despite their high nutritional value, the majority of customers have opted to review at least two more prenatal vitamins to compare the prices, the ingredients and the benefits each of them offers during the different pregnancy stages.
The first prenatal vitamin we reviewed was the New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins Fermented with Probiotics + Wholefoods + Folate + Iron + Vitamin D3 + B Vitamins + Organic Non-GMO Ingredients – 96 ct. Made from certified organic vegetables and herbs, this multivitamin contains high amounts of Vitamin D3, Zinc, Vitamin C, DHA and fish oil and does a credible task of supporting your immune system, brain and spinal cord development.
The second prenatal vitamin we reviewed was the Whole Nature Whole Food Multivitamin All Essential Vitamins and Minerals plus Digestive Enzymes, Probiotics and Omegas. For Men and Women.
Non-GMO. Designed with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, omegas and enzymes, this premium quality multivitamin offers a perfect diet for both men and women to increase energy levels and boost the overall health of both mother and baby.
The organic fruits, veggies, mushrooms and herbs used in the formula play a key role in maintaining the overall health of pregnant women throughout the pregnancy stages.
After reviewing all the three prenatal vitamins in this post, it will be fair enough to state that the Thorne Research—Basic Prenatal is by far the overall best multivitamin in this category.
Quite different from other multivitamin tablets, these capsules contain high amounts of folic acid, vitamins and nutrients that work together to support fetus growth throughout pregnancy. These capsules are free from flavors, artificial colors and sweeteners making them safe for pregnant mothers throughout the various stages of pregnancy.
In the runner up position, we reviewed the New Chapter Perfect Prenatal Vitamins. Rich in Vitamin C, A and D3, this multivitamin is excellent for pregnant women as it supports baby’s brain development, spinal cord alignment and overall health of the baby throughout the pregnancy period. This multivitamin is free from artificial flavors and is made from high-quality ingredients such as leafy greens and organic superfoods.
Trailing third, we reviewed the Whole Nature Whole Food Multivitamin All Essential Vitamins and Minerals. Designed with essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals, omegas and enzymes, this premium quality multivitamin provides a perfect diet for both men and women to increase energy levels and boost the overall health of both mother and baby. The organic fruits, veggies, mushroom and herbs used in the formula contain useful ingredients that support the overall health of your baby during pregnancy.